Evolving knowledge for research communities
Open Plus Books, from F1000 and Taylor & Francis, fuse F1000’s open research technology and publishing process with the traditional books model, reimagining open access books.
Enquire today by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do Open Plus Books work?
- Open Plus Books are published on a dynamic, updateable, and interactive open research publishing Platform, such as F1000Research.
- Chapters are rapidly published as standalone content that can be updated, revised, and amended at any time before the book is formally published and available under either the Routledge or CRC Press imprint at Taylor & Francis.
- Commissioned by our editors in the usual way, all Open Plus Books proposals undergo both in-house and peer assessment prior to contract.
- Chapters have the same benefits as Research Articles published with F1000 – including versioning, rapid publication, and open data distribution.
- Authors can choose for their chapters to undergo invited and transparent post-publication peer review.
- Open Plus Books can be published alongside a full range of related research output, such as posters and data sets, providing a unique opportunity to improve the academic record, as well as rigor and replicability.